Thursday, March 24, 2011

24032011 ♥

Is approaching ! You're goin' to kayL soon !  :((
One more week , arrgghh , i want to pause the TIME so badly .
Hope to spend more time with you , before you go .
The purpose of updating  , just want to tell you .
you accept she , maybe you'll felt that you got what you want since so long .
but , did you think properly ? Should you ? ACTUALLY .
I don't want you get hurt ..... so , i won't wish you , sorry .
I know , once you together with she , so .... you automatic will lose sight on me .
did i right ?
You need the time to acc she , you'll try your best not to do something that she don't like and whatever .
Uhm , whatever , the most important , if you're happy , it's okay :)






I still can't accept the truth that you're goin' to leave here ): Can i cry ?

No comments:

Post a Comment